Hi BTL Fam!
As we continue our trek on the COVID-19 journey, we want to ensure we are regularly updating our COVID-19 information and updating our families with the latest information. We strive to keep our families, employees, and anyone involved with BTL as safe as possible. Our team continues to monitor and review the latest information from the CDC and local department of health to ensure our policies and procedures stay in alignment with appropriate measures, while maintaining high quality ABA treatment.
We ask that you maintain diligence with COVID-19 regulations including completing our brief, screener checks before your scheduled BTL sessions, similarly as you would for other illness precautions. Please see the handout above for our recommended screening. The entire BTL team continues to work as consistently as possible to support you and your family. If your family feels significantly impacted from COVID-19 related cancellations, please reach out to your specific Consultant. We want to be proactively working with your family, as we are all one team!
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds (one verse of Old MacDonald Had a Farm!). If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand-sanitizer. Check out our Hand Washing Printable to use at home!
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick. Use our COVID-19 tool kit for activities to do while at home!
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces. Remember to let the disinfectant sit for a few moments on the surface before wiping.